Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dressing for Love!



If you know me then you know I love to dress my baby! So this week we were dressing for LOVE... No, I didn't go out and buy all of these outfits for Valentine's Day! I just tried to pick the most pinkish, redish, or heartish outfits in her closet...

This morning I wanted to do something a little special so I cut Madison's toast into the shape of a heart using a cookie cutter. She is not normally this excited about toast so I would like to think she knew it was special!

I have joined a club... "Stampin Up". We meet one night a month and do little projects. I made this card.. cute huh? Lori this is a sneak peek for you! I whipped up these treat bags for a few neighbors and for Madison's cousin, Alston.
Just this week Madison has started smiling with her whole face and I love it! Here are two shots I got of her! So SWEET!


Happy Valentine's Day!