Sunday, April 12, 2009

Madison's First Easter


Easter is Madison's last first holiday! We had a great day celebrating. I was sad that we didn't get to spend it with family, but we are looking forward to their arrival next weekend at Madison's birthday party. We got up and went to the early service at church, but not before giving Madison her Easter basket.



Her eggs are shaker eggs. I think she was very pleased.

(Did you notice my finished hardwood floors? We finally moved back in on Saturday. I am happy to say that all that mess and displacement was worth it. If you had asked me about a week ago I don't think I would say the same.)






We took LOTS of pictures after church. Madison's biggest fans, Ansley and Dallas, stopped by to play with her.

We had a an early dinner. I baked chocolate chip cookies for dessert and she LOVED them!



We finished off the day with a wagon ride. We stopped at a friend's house that lives a street over. They had not seen Madison in quite a while. They asked me if her hair was sticking up from wagon static...??!!! HEE HEE!


I was so thankful for this beautiful day and to celebrate my first Easter with Madison.