Sunday, April 26, 2009

While I was gone....

I had a wonderful trip to Myrtle Beach. It was a little hazy from the smoke, but otherwise a beautiful weekend. Our speaker was Paula Rinehart and she did a great job. Aside from the planned activities by our church there was a lot of free time. Amy, my roommate and good friend, and I got to walk on the beach, eat at a few local restaurants, and shop at the outlet malls. It was nice to do what we wanted for as long as we wanted! The retreat was a success, but it's good to be home. Jason kept me sane by sending a TON of pictures throughout the day of Madison. I called home several times, but tried to cut it down after he started answering the phone with "wwwwwhhhhhhaaaaatttt???"

Jason survived his first weekend home alone with Madison as I survived my first away from her.

While I was gone Madison achieved this... I can't tell you how many times I tried to get her to do it. I guess it took a daddy's touch... :)


video


post signature