Monday, February 22, 2010

Caution

Madison had preschool this morning.  On Mondays she has chapel and is supposed to wear this beautiful orange T-shirt.  This is the first Monday she has attended and for the record it KILLED me to dress her in this attire.  However, I didn't want her to be the only child in some cute dress and tights while all the other kids had their orange T-shirt on.  (It has butterflies and the school name written across the front). 

So anyway.. she was playing with this cup and I glanced in the rear view mirror.  She had ripped her matching orange bow out (if you're going to do it.. do it right and coordinate with a bow) and had this cup on her head.  She rode the entire way looking more like a traffic cone than a toddler.

Once we arrived I pulled her into the front seat to redo her hair.  She blew the horn a few times and had my wipers going, but we got that bow back in.  I looked up and noticed all of the kids going in to school dressed in anything BUT that orange shirt.  I was so confused.  I then realized it was picture day!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!  I can't wait to get her pictures back for a lifetime of orange shirt cuteness!!  And of course they did a class picture.. I'm sure everyone will look at Madison for years to come wondering why her mama couldn't dress her in something other than that orange shirt! :)







post signature