Monday, April 26, 2010

Madison's Big Girl Room Revealed

I'm a little slow on getting these posted!  I love how her room turned out.  The paint really is not that florescent.. I turned on lamps trying to get more light.  I always dreamed my little girl's room would have twin beds.  I don't really know why, but that is what I envisioned and so I would hear of nothing else when the time came.  I'm still on the hunt for reasonably price upholstered headboards.



The green paint looks a lot more like what you can see in the below photo.  It's Benjamin Moore Wales Green.  I really wanted a chandelier for Madison's room, but with the Texas heat I settled on these Lilly Pulitzer poms poms to decorate her fan.  (I did unscrew the lightbulbs!!!)  You can't beat the price tag either... just $13 and I think they turned out oh so cute!




Photos from her 3 month and 1 year photo sessions!

I got the bedding and this art at the Mart in Atlanta.  I bought these as samples off the showroom floor.  I knew they would be perfect!  I really love the mirror frames.


I found the mirror on sale at Pier One and already owned the mirrored lamp I bought at Home Goods about 6 years ago!


I hung some butterflies I got for her birthday party at Hobby Lobby from the lamp.


This is a little hallway outside of her bedroom.  It leads into our playroom.  The perfect spot for her ballerina pictures and play kitchen.






post signature