Sunday, October 17, 2010

Picture Do-Over

I slipped outside one evening this past week with my man Tyler.  Just the two of us.  He's my new perfect subject.  He doesn't go anywhere.. He hangs out where ever I put him...


He's sorta starting to sit up.  It won't be long now....


I think Madison has been secretly teaching him her "faux" smile..


After dinner we did our usual outing outside.  The weather is perfect here in the evenings.  We try to get Madison to burn off some energy with our walks.  This usually turns into me and Jason burning off energy we don't have.  He always had Tyler in the Bjorn and Madison walks halfway and then wants up on my back.  OR this happens.. which I MUCH prefer!!

I only wish Tyler was in focus.. I love this photo!




After church I wanted to get a few photos of her in this outfit.. she wore it last year as a dress...


I went back to the lady who made it and asked her to whip up a pair of pants in the same fabric.  She happened to have just enough left and voila...


she can wear it again!!




Happy Fall!!

post signature