Friday, December 31, 2010

That's a Wrap...

It's December 31st and I'm doing my second post of the day.  I am not a late night kind of girl so New Years is probably my least favorite holiday.  I know I won't see midnight much less 10:30 p.m.!  We are home with our sick baby so I figured I'd wrap up 2010 on the blog. So here goes...


Christmas morning everyone was super excited.. yep.. even Tyler.. If he could he would be shouting "HOORAY"

Santa brought him his very own basketball goal.  Unfortuantely we had to ship it back to the North Pole because he forgot to include the six screws that held it together.  Tyler did not seem to mind.


Madison got her Tinkerbell fairy dolls she requested from Santa and a Cinderella gown.. jewels and all.  My Mack was there to help with her earrings....


and daddy was there to try on her crown.  She said.. "bootiful!"


Madison took photos....


while Tyler looked on in the handy dandy exersaucer.  (Notice that fab garland on the banister? 



My mom made it!!! I so want one in my stocking next year.. hint hint hint!!)


While we are on the decorating subject.. that's a BOW!


What a moment.. I think this photo speaks for itself...



Christmas Past.. 2008

Christmas Present..  (We added Tyler and WOW does he look like his sister two years ago... A masculine version of course!)


Picture with the grands....








and not so grand.. as in age not loveliness.. Ha ha ha!



Dinner with the fam and some friends.. YES YES we are in the garage!!!  We didn't have enough room in the house so my mom made the garage a magical place for the weekend.  I mean... can you believe there is bead board in there?  Right in the middle of dinner my brother said.. "uhhh.. I left something in the car can you open the garage door so I can grab it.?"  Ha ha..


Precious memories...


Not a smooth transition but, let's talk gifts.. Jason gave me this...


I cried like a big ol' baby.  My first year of blogging in a book.  Hopefully there are more to come...




And I have to say I'm in love with this...



It's the most adorable cozy blanket EVER... given to Madison by her Nana and Pop.



There were lots of wonderful things we received this year and we are so blessed and thankful.  Thankful for family, friends, our babies and each other.  2010 was wonderful.  We welcomed our healthy sweet baby Tyler.  We moved halfway across the country and bloomed where we were planted.... I'm excited to see what's in store next year!


post signature