Monday, December 13, 2010

Madison's Christmas Tree

I pretty much decorated Madison's tree the same as last year.  She is WAY more into it this year though... and my how she's grown!


I told Madison that I needed a few photos for Santa and to remember he is watching her... so she looked up and around the room.    I couldn't help but get a little tickled.


She didn't help me decorate this year unless you count me allowing her to rehang ornaments she ripped off the tree.






We did add a few ornaments this year.  A friend of mine has been collecting the Hallmark fairy series for her daughter for years.  I saw them on her blog and fell in love.  Madison is really in to Tinkerbell right now so it seemed appropriate.  I bought the new one out this year and then was able to find a few past years on EBay.


Don't worry.. Tyler has his very own tree too.  When I found out last December that I was having a boy I ran out and bought the blue tree so my baby boy would have one to match his sister's.  It's still a work in progress... 




post signature