Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa Success!

I was a little concerned on the car ride to see Santa.  Madison was really quiet and sucking her thumb.  This usually means she's getting tired and cranky.  I attempted a test shot in the car...  Uh oh...



Once we arrived at Santa's Workshop she pepped up!  She told me to "hurry up!"  We had to get in line and wait about thirty minutes.  I kept telling her it would be this kid's turn, then that kid... and so on and then hers.  She finally looked at me when there was one more in front of us and said "now when?"  I said just this lady and then us.. and she leaned forward in my arms and shoved the lady and said... "GO!"  (We are working on our Christmas spirit.)  I apologized and told the lady I was mortified and she just smiled and told Madison she wished she could go ahead and go too... 

Finally our turn.. she ran right up to Santa and he lifted her up.  He showed her his Christmas tree and asked her what she wanted for Christmas to which she responded.. "Tinkerbell.. and baby Ti-yer wants a choo choo train!"  Santa let out a jolly "ho ho ho" and we got this photo...

I'll take it!




post signature