Monday, April 11, 2011

I like to party all the time...

This weekend was full of birthday parties. I have to say I'm a little sad that my kids' social calendar is busier than mine.

Tyler's buddy, Charlie, turned one.. I loved his nautical theme.  (I also love that I captured the cake with a beer bottle in the background!)



The usual suspects where there to celebrate.  (Charlie, Tyler, and Megan).


As usual it was tough for me to get a picture of all three crawling babies. 


How cute are Megan and Tyler with their coordinating outfits?!


This was about as still as I could get Madison for a picture.  Sugar and BFFs make for a busy girl!


Party number two....

Ellie turned one too!



Her party was bunny themed which was just adorable!


We had a great time celebrating huge milestones with some of my favorite people!  Happy Birthday babies!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Lauren's social calendar is much better than mine too. I love the cake photo with the beer in the background. Thats how we do parties at our house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! Love the nautical theme.
    ha-ha.. about the cake with the beer bottle in the background! lol

    have a happy day~ L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could Tyler look any MORE like YOU?

    he is precious

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...love that picture! ellie is so serious, ha! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete