Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tyler - 15 months



I remember the days when I took Tyler to the doctor for a well check and he would just lay on the table waiting for the doctor to come in.  I always made his appointments while Madison was at preschool so I could talk to the doctor while Tyler cooed.  Madison is on summer break and my baby is not a baby anymore.  He's a toddler...


...and he doesn't sit still for one single second.  I prayed that our visit would go quickly.  I tried to entertain Madison and Tyler with yogurt melts.  Madison wanted to "help" and poured half the bag on the floor so Tyler could eat them....off the floor.


While waiting for the doctor to come in Madison announced that she had to "go potty."  So I left our things and carted the two of them to the bathroom.  I threw her on the potty while trying to keep Tyler cornered and away from the toilet.  He threw a fit.  I lugged them back to the exam room when the doctor finally appeared.  Madison played kickball with the stuffed animals they had in the room while I tried to answer the doctors questions.  "What words are Tyler saying?"... I gave her a look and said "none...  "  She said.. "Oh that's fine.  He's a boy. I'm not worried."  I wasn't until she said that!  "How much milk does he drink a day?"  "Can he point to different body parts when you ask him..." uhhh errrr.. "I haven't tried that out yet.. I guess I should?.."  "MADISON SIT DOWN!!"  "Madison be patient while I talke to the doctor."  Meanwhile I'm trying to keep Tyler from ripping all the paper off the table roll.  I'm sure she thought we were just a mess!



32 inches tall
25 lbs 15.5 ounces

(75% for both height and weight)



In other news...

Today was Madison's last day of ballet...  I should have taken my camera, but I didn't.







post signature