Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Be Inspired...

One of my very favorite people also happens to be one of my very favorite photographers.  I wait for Heather to post to her blog like I wait on my next issue of US Weekly!  When I see that she has updated I go as fast as I can and drool over her photos.  She has created a new professional and personal all in one website.  She is hosting a contest to kick it off.  She wants to inspire all of us moms to take photos of the every day.  The winner will receive a photo session with HER!  (GASP... SQUEAL!!!  I wanna win!!!)

Click here to get all the details... Heather Walker Photography.

I have been trying to hold on to my camera through out the day to capture more of our simple moments. 

I was taking a picture of Tyler and Madison wanted to take a picture too... She likes to copy a lot of what I do these days...



Our subject...







I love that she has chocolate on her lips from her muffin at breakfast.



Madison wanted me to paint her nails. I wanted to paint her nails all the same color.  She wanted two colors.  A three year old will win this battle every time.



Every time Tyler wears this shirt he points to the train and says... "CHOO CHOOOOOO!"


This was after a trip to the library to get a pile of new books.  Both my kids love books!



I can't wait to see what else I can capture over the next week...



post signature