Friday, April 13, 2012

Rewind...



I don't know why I went into Labor at 36 weeks and 6 days.  I have looked back on that day and questioned everything I did... I'll never know exactly why.  Only God knows, but this is what we did that day. 

We spent the morning with great friends at the Austin Rodeo.  The kids LOVE LOVE the animals.  Feeding them, riding them, and just being in their presence!





Madison loved collecting the eggs from the pretend hens.  There was a teenager working in this area.  Her job was to take the collected eggs from the baskets and return them to the hen house. You could not pay me enough money to take that job.. OH WAIT!  That is what I do at home... but not only with faux eggs, but with every toy we own!




I didn't take a lot of pictures.  I was so tired!  I waddled around and Jason pushed the kids in the stroller.  We saw so many animals!  Cows, pigs, sheep, chicks... and so on...


We ate lunch and then hit a few rides.  The kids were not very interested in the rides.  I was so surprised.


Tyler rode this one alone... (Notice his St. Patty Day beads?!)


We packed up soon after this ride and headed home.  What a fun final day we had with our family of four.


post signature