Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Callan - Two Months





Life... He is such a good sleeper.  He goes to bed at 7:30 p.m and sleeps until I wake him at 5:30 a.m.  I nurse him and put him right back down until almost 8 a.m.  He's a little cat napper during the day and is still working on napping in his crib.  He likes his paci just enough to drift off to sleep when he's tired, but I think like his siblings he's not going to keep it for long.  He doesn't seem to have a strong need for it and even gags on it at times. 


I think he loves his bouncy the most...




He's still in a size one diaper and has moved on to 0-3 month clothes.


Madison is his biggest fan...



Jason and I found ourselves with Callan alone one Friday evening so we took him to our favorite Mexican restaurant....


I think he loves it too..


He measured in the 25% for both weight and height.  Our doctor seems to think he is still playing catch up for arriving a little early.  (Madison and Tyler was in the 95% at this point!)


This is Tyler at the same age... Look alike??


Madison and Tyler love to love on Callan... I joke that he doesn't know how lucky he is yet...


Jason's amazing wonderful loving grandmother came for a visit.  We were thrilled!!



His Aunt Penny and Uncle Burke too... (just as amazing!)


And I can finally show his birth announcement now that they have all been received!  That was my favorite photo from our little photo session!



Happy two months Callan!



post signature