Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Callan Noah - 11 Months




Callan turned 11 months old yesterday and I just got his letters up over his crib.  I had them before he was born and had intended to get them up before my due date.  Since Callan came early it just didn't happen.  As the days passed I kept trying to tell myself to get them up.. tomorrow I always thought.  I was stressed about putting them up straight.  One evening I decided to heck with it.. I'm going to wing it.  I pulled the crib back and just slapped them on the wall.  I don't know how I managed, but to me they look pretty darn perfect!  I love them and only wished I'd gotten them up sooner!


Callan started standing pretty steadily this month.  I thought this was the perfect spot to show off his skills.

 
I even took these right before naptime.    I got so many I just love ...
 
 
 
I feel like I captured all his sweet looks...
 
 
Callan is so busy now.  Tyler loved the walker, but this one much prefers to crawl and do his own thing.  Like all babies he loves to put everything in his mouth.  It's so hard keeping small things out of his reach with the other two around.


Just this morning he came crawling to me.  I looked down at him and a penny fell out of his mouth.  A PENNY!!!!!


Leaves and grass is another favorite to eat.  Callan spends a lot of time sitting outside in his car.  It keeps him off the ground.  I have to keep a constant eye on him because Tyler loves to push Callan as hard as he can... to my ultimate dismay Tyler also enjoys letting go of the car to see where Callan might end up!


Callan loves to swing, but what baby doesn't right??  There isn't much Callan doesn't like.... Thankfully!


Happy 11 months!!  The countdown is on until my baby baby baby turns one!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Shelby can you believe he's almost 1??!! What a sweet sweet boy! And I think Matthew was about 18 months when I finally put up the letters in his room. I have yet to get anything for Tyler's and that's just because I got completely lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My babies came early and neither of their rooms were finished upon their arrival either. I thought it was so important but after they arrived, it was the last thing on my mind. Happy to know I'm not the only one! I have yet to get everything up on Sydney's walls. She's 11 months as well. :) Your baby boy is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! I can't believe he's almost a year old!! Landon came so early I didn't get my dream nursery so I went crazy for his birthday redo last year & did a whole new room.

    It must be the week for coins. Landon came in the family room the other day with a nickel & dime in his mouth!!! Scared me terribly!

    ReplyDelete