Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Callan is ONE!


 
I have large portraits of Madison and Tyler when they turned one hanging in my home.  Callan turned one and we've just been so busy I haven't been able to take his picture.  I marked my calender for this past Sunday and ran to our neighborhood park and snapped his picture.  It was seven in the evening our normal bath time.  Callan had just eaten and was happy as a clam!  I snapped all of these in ten minutes!
 
He is laughing in this photo!  He is always happy!
 
 
Sweet.. He's just so sweet!
 
 
 
 
I can't force Tyler to take a picture and expect to get a good one.  While I was taking these he ran over and plopped down and...
 
smiled!
 
 
This is my favorite age.  I think that's why I do their portrait at this age.  They are such little explorers. 
 

They are chubby and just sweet.. and always smile for me because they think I am the greatest thing on the planet.
 

 
Happy Birthday Callan.. we have come such a long way in this first year of your life. 


I am so thankful to have you and more than anything so blessed. You have touched us and changed us in so many ways. You are the perfect addition to our family. We are complete! 

Your portrait!





post signature

7 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos. He looks like a happy little guy. I love the one of the boys together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love these!! You did great! Such a cutie, just like the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading your blog for years and still check in often. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being with kids all the time. Thus, I even dedicate time to their home assignments. When I am too busy to tease out all the stuff, i use homework help online services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure miss your blogging. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to read many many blogs and only keep up with about 4 nowadays but yours is one I definitely miss. I hope your kids are doing well! Looks like your youngest will be two very soon!

    ReplyDelete